Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Review

Hey everyone! I'm back with another recent LV purchase. This is the newest addition to my collection and it is the Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette in Damier Azur.
This little bag is gorgeous and so functional! This is my first LV piece in Damier Azur and so far I have no complaints with this canvas. I had read many reviews and people do not like this color canvas due to the fact that if you wear a lot of dark denim it tends to rub off and stain the bag. I am always wearing dark jeans and since I have gotten this bag I have used it quite a bit and have yet to see any color transfer. The gold chain on this Mini Pochette is the main reason that I decided to go with this bag and not the regular Pochette Accessories. The gold chain gives it such a classy look and it can be removed from one side and tucked into the bag neatly. 

This is your perfect little "get up and go" bag. It surprisingly fits plenty without getting that weird deformed look when you overstuff your bag. This is definitely a "must have" in anyone's LV collection because it is perfect to use alone as a mini purse or to just throw inside any bigger LV. The strap on this bag can also be detached to clip onto a D-Ring in any other bigger LV bag. 

I recommend that everyone go out and invest in this Mini Pochette because you will get so much use out of it and whether its casual or a dressy occasion, this bag is the absolute best!

xo, 
T.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if the Samsung S3 is able to fit into the mini pochette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WENN,

      I have the S3 as well and mine has a large case on it, but it does fit inside the mini pochette. It is a bit of a snug fit, but if you do not have a large case it will fit well.

      Delete