Saturday, October 27, 2012

Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Croissant PM Review

Hey everyone! I'm back with another Louis Vuitton review. Today I am reviewing the Louis Vuitton Monogram Pochette Croissant PM. 


I purchased this bag in the LV store in Milano, Italy about 6 years ago. This was my first ever LV piece and to this day it is still fabulous and has barely aged. This bag is very petite and on the inside of the bag it features a soft red lining and has one pocket. 

This bag is a very cute dinner bag and its unique shape makes me cherish the bag even more. I rarely see this piece on anyone and this bag was discontinued so if you want to get a hold of it you will have to buy it pre-loved. 

I haven't used this bag much since I have gotten it only because since it is so small I can't fit much inside and I don't really go out to many formal events. When I do use this bag I throw in my phone, a lip gloss, and then put my credit cards and ID in the small inner pocket. The bag does have room to fit a little more but I tend to not over stuff it just to keep the canvas looking like-new.

I barely ever see reviews on this bag now since the croissant line was discontinued but I have seen a few people mention that if this bag is worn everyday and stuffed then the seams around the zipper start to fray and rip. So far my brass hardware has yet to age and discolor but I assume with constant use the coloring will start to turn more quickly. 

I do love this piece and plan on having this bag for a very very long time. Hopefully in the future I will be able to go out to more formal events just so I can bring this bag out! If you ever do plan on getting this bag pre-loved it is truly a treasure to have in your collection. This bag can be carried as a small everyday bag or just brought out for special occasions. You will definitely be turning heads with this unique piece.

xo,
T.


No comments:

Post a Comment