Friday, October 26, 2012

Louis Vuitton Zippy Compact Wallet Review

I recently purchased the Louis Vuitton Zippy Compact Wallet in Damier Ebene and I am completely obsessed. I knew I wanted a zippy wallet because I love just stuffing everything inside my wallet, zipping it up so nothing can fall out,  and being good to go. 

After watching many reviews on YouTube, I finally decided on this wallet because unlike the Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet this wallet opens up and lays completely flat. This wallet is also smaller in length than the Louis Vuitton Zippy and it makes a very cute clutch when you don't want to bring a full bag out. I love that this wallet has 10 credit card slots, a large flap compartment used for notes or checks (which I use for cash), a zipper coin compartment, a huge compartment (as seen in the bottom left picture) that actually extends all the way down the full length of the wallet, and three additional smaller compartments. 

This wallet is very versatile and although it seems to look small in size, it fits everything you will ever need a wallet to fit plus more. I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and when I go out I can easily slip the phone inside the wallet and zip it right up with ease. 

Detailed Features:
- 10 Credit card slots 
- 1 Large zippered coin compartment 
- 1 Large compartment for notes 
- 4 Additional compartments (1 flap and 3 slot compartments) 
- Calf leather lining 

You can get this wallet hotstampped if you get it from the Louis Vuitton website and it comes in the three traditional Louis Vuitton patterns. This wallet is a great wallet for every occasion and it truly a beautiful LV piece. I highly recommend this piece as a must-have.

Xo,
T.

1 comment: